New member in Wisconsin

LINCOLN CONTINENTAL MARK V 1960 FOR SALE

Post Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:50 pm

New member in Wisconsin

I recently acquired a 1960 Continental Mark V coupe with 31.743 original miles. A literal barn find that had to be moved since the barn is expected to collapse any time now! It was in the family of people who had a local dealership and the car was brought in for brake repair in the mid-70's. The lot boy was moving it not knowing the brakes were out and it hit another car just enough to damage the hood and grille. Of course, that would total most cars today!

Having had several suicide Lincolns over the years, I would love to keep it but I will be needing to resell it soon; it's a partner-ownership with my brother-in-law. Started cleaning and prepping it to run again and may have it running this weekend if I get time to work on it. Also awaiting for the title from the state which I should have in another month or so.

I'll attach some pix if I can find where to do so. If anyone has interest, I would much rather sell it to an enthusiast on a forum like this that to just list it publicly, so I'm starting here.

Post Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:37 am

Re: New member in Wisconsin

Welcome,
I've copied your post into the LINCOLN CONTINENTAL MARK V 1960 FOR SALE forum for better replies.

Email the VIN and any pictures that you'd like displayed to me at, admin@ClassicLincolns.com and I'll post them for you.
John "Old School" Dancy, Primos, Pennsylvania, US
"They're only factory original once."
"All of this is assuming that everything else in the system is stock and well maintained."
"Expearence is the abillity to reconise a misteak befor you mak it agan."
"PROGRESS ... NOT PERFECTION!"
1984(2)|1985|1986|1988|1990(2) Lincoln Mark VIIs

- © Classic Lincolns All rights reserved.

Return to LINCOLN CONTINENTAL MARK V 1960 FOR SALE